Automotive Service Technician
Join our award-winning team of experts!
Since 1975, Continental AutoSports has been selling, repairing, and restoring Ferrari vehicles for enthusiasts across the country. As one of the most experienced Ferrari dealerships and service shops in the nation, Continental has become a destination for everything and anything Ferrari. Our reputation and success can be attributed to our world-class staff. Each and every member of the Continental AutoSports team is passionate about this remarkable brand and is dedicated to building close relationships with our customers, helping them get the most from their ownership experience.
- Responsible for performing diagnosis, repairs, and maintenance on customer and dealership owned vehicles.
What We Offer:
- Outstanding pay plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance options
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) Retirement program + matching scheme
- Excellent work schedule and environment!
- Paid training to develop hard skills
- Long term job security
- Family owned and operated
- Air conditioned shop
- We launder your uniforms at no cost to you!
- Perform diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
- Provide high quality and efficient repair services on all vehicle systems according to the latest factory repair procedures.
- Perform quality control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
- Complete all required paperwork and repair order documentation in accordance with manufacturer’s requirements and standards.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain an inventory of normal technician’s tools in accordance with current repair procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience as an automotive technician, preferably with a European brand dealership.
- Highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with strong communication and time management skills.
- Commitment to “Fixing it right the first time” and guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Taking proper steps to ensure vehicles are not damaged while under our care.
- Graduation from an accredited automotive training program and provide transcripts.
- Maintain ASE certifications during employment.
- Ability and desire to be a “team player” and display a positive work attitude.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record during employment.
Find more information and apply online here!