What is the Value of my Trade-In
There are numerous factors that can affect the value of your vehicle. Whether you are looking to trade in a Ferrari, an exotic vehicle or an everyday driver, Continental AutoSports Ferrari can assist. We realize that buying a Ferrari is a special experience, and our team of experts will share their years of knowledge and passion for the prancing horse brand. Since 1975, Continental AutoSports Ferrari has been a trusted name in the Midwest area and one of the oldest official Ferrari Dealers in North America.
What can affect the value of my Trade-In?
Whether you are trading in a Ferrari, another exotic vehicle or an everyday driver, there are several key factors that will affect the value of your vehicle:
- Model Year: Newer models are sometimes worth more than older models, however that is not always the case when it comes to exotic vehicles. A limited model that has been exquisitely maintained or restored, for instance, is almost always going to be a valuable asset.
- Make: The name of the manufacturer can tell you a lot about a vehicle’s worth. For instance, when the name “Ferrari” graces a vehicle, everyone knows that it is an example of world-class engineering and craftsmanship.
- Model: The simple reality of supply and demand means that more sought-after vehicles will generally gain a higher price than more common models.
- Mileage: Higher mileage will generally lead to lower trade-in values.
- Condition: Condition of the vehicle is key, especially when it comes to anything produced by Ferrari — and to maximize value, a record of all maintenance and repairs must be maintained by an Authorized Ferrari Service Center.
- Scarcity: Generally — and especially in the case of exotics — a rarer vehicle will command a higher price. For instance, Ferraris are not produced in large numbers, and a limited model such as the LaFerrari (with only 500 produced) is generally worth much more than a vehicle produced in greater numbers.
Should I Trade In My Sports Car?
Whether you should trade in your sports car depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vehicle. A conventional sports car offers solid performance, but can’t dream of competing with a bonafide supercar or hypercar made by Ferrari. So if you want to step up to a vehicle that can truly dominate the track, trading in a sports car to buy an exotic makes a great deal of sense.
Regardless of the kind of vehicle you’re trading in — whether it’s an exotic, a sports car, or a luxury SUV — the trade-in process is functionally the same:
- After you receive an estimate of your vehicle’s trade-in value with our online tool, review our inventory — or contact us if you’re looking for something specific.
- If you wish to secure a loan or lease for the purchase of the vehicle, you can apply for financing online. We work with Ferrari Financial Services assisting you to securing favorable terms for your loan or lease.
- Finally, it’s important to understand that the figure you receive from our online car trade-in tool is only an estimate — to give you a definitive offer, you’ll have to bring the vehicle to Continental AutoSports Ferrari along with the title, registration, keys, and loan payoff information (if applicable). After we inspect the vehicle, we can give you a firm trade-in offer.
Trade in Your Car at Continental AutoSports Ferrari
Whether you’re looking for your exotic car’s trade-in value or if you’re looking to trade in something more conventional, we can facilitate a trade to help you purchase the vehicle of your dreams! And even though we’re based in the Chicago area, we’re able to work with drivers from Indianapolis, Milwaukee, and the rest of the United States, so don’t hesitate to contact us!