Ferrari SF90 Stradale Specs
The Ferrari SF90’s specs are a stunning testament for what can be done with a mid-engine all-wheel-drive supercar. With a body design reminiscent of the F8 Tributo and a plug-in hybrid system that exceeds the wildest expectations for such a powertrain, this Prancing Horse is as capable of serving as a road car as it is of dominating the track.
SF90 Powertrain and Output Details
- Engine: Twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8
- Electric Motors: 3
- Battery: 7.9 kWh lithium-ion
- Transmission: 8-Speed Dual-Clutch
- Total Horsepower: 986 horsepower @ 7,500 rpm
- Torque: 590 lb-ft @ 6,000 rpm
- Electric-Only Horsepower: 217 hp
- Electric Driving Range: Approximately 15 miles
While the SF90’s hybrid powertrain as different from the LaFerrari’s, it offers stunning power and speed, along with the ability to drive in all-electric mode for approximately 15 miles, making it uniquely capable as short-distance road car around Chicago as it is of burning up the highways between Indianapolis and Milwaukee.
SF90 Top Speed
- Top Speed: 211 mph
- 0 – 60 mph: 2.6 mph
- All-Electric Top Speed: 84 mph
While not quite reaching the LaFerrari’s top speed of 218 mph, the SF90 offers the capability to reach speeds above much of Ferrari’s lineup, offering an incredible experience behind the steering wheel.
SF90 Aerodynamic Features
- A shut-off Gurney is an active system on the SF90’s rear that helps to reduce drag at high speeds by regulating airflow over the upper body.
- The car’s forged wheels are the result of specific aerodynamic research that has resulted in geometry with equally spaced radial elements between the spokes that act as wing profiles. The result is a set of wheels that function like rotor blades, efficiently managing airflows from the wheel arches.
- Vortex generators balance rear downforce at the front of the car in conjunction with a chassis design that channels air toward them.
Inquire About the SF90 Stradale at Continental AutoSports Ferrari
The SF90 Stradale’s name is, in part, a celebration of the Scuderia Ferrari racing team’s 90th anniversary, but there’s much more to this Prancing Horse. With stunning performance along with traditional and all-electric driving modes, the SF90 is unique in the Ferrari lineup — and there’s also an Assetto Fiorano variant. To inquire about this incredible supercar, contact Continental AutoSports Ferrari.
More About the SF90 Stradale
Similar to thel limited-edition LaFerrari, the SF90 is among the most impressive hypercars in the world, a gas-electric marvel with a twin-turbocharged V8 delivering 986 hp — but this stunning Prancing Horse is about much more than just its incredible engine and standout specs. Its interior is built not only to maximize driver visibility and convenience, but it’s also designed with comfort and convenience in mind. View Ferrari Inventory Contact Us Design The designers of the Ferrari SF90 Stradale’s interior took a futuristic approach to the cockpit, creating a wraparound interface for the driver in which all instruments are both…
The SF90 Stradale plug-in hybrid is a phenomenal supercar with a hybrid powertrain, and a worthy successor to the LaFerrari. The Ferrari SF90 Stradale Assetto Fiorano is a version of this hybrid that pushes its performance even further by way of a variety of practical upgrades to the chassis to improve ride quality and aerodynamics. You may be able to use it as a road car, but as with all Prancing Horses, its soul is on the track. Ferrari Inventory Apply for Financing Contact Us Weight Savings The headline of the Assetto Fiorano is this: it’s much lighter than the…
The Ferrari SF90’s specs are a stunning testament for what can be done with a mid-engine all-wheel-drive supercar. With a body design reminiscent of the F8 Tributo and a plug-in hybrid system that exceeds the wildest expectations for such a powertrain, this Prancing Horse is as capable of serving as a road car as it is of dominating the track. Hybrids vs. Plug-In Hybrids: What’s the Difference? More Ferrari Research SF90 Powertrain and Output Details Engine: Twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8 Electric Motors: 3 Battery: 7.9 kWh lithium-ion Transmission: 8-Speed Dual-Clutch Total Horsepower: 986 horsepower @ 7,500 rpm Torque: 590 lb-ft @…