Ferrari SF90 Stradale Specs
The Ferrari SF90’s specs are a stunning testament for what can be done with a mid-engine all-wheel-drive supercar. With a body design reminiscent of the F8 Tributo and a plug-in hybrid system that exceeds the wildest expectations for such a powertrain, this Prancing Horse is as capable of serving as a road car as it is of dominating the track.
SF90 Powertrain and Output Details
- Engine: Twin-turbocharged 4.0L V8
- Electric Motors: 3
- Battery: 7.9 kWh lithium-ion
- Transmission: 8-Speed Dual-Clutch
- Total Horsepower: 986 horsepower @ 7,500 rpm
- Torque: 590 lb-ft @ 6,000 rpm
- Electric-Only Horsepower: 217 hp
- Electric Driving Range: Approximately 15 miles
While the SF90’s hybrid powertrain as different from the LaFerrari’s, it offers stunning power and speed, along with the ability to drive in all-electric mode for approximately 15 miles, making it uniquely capable as short-distance road car around Chicago as it is of burning up the highways between St. Louis and Indianapolis.
SF90 Top Speed
- Top Speed: 211 mph
- 0 – 60 mph: 2.6 mph
- All-Electric Top Speed: 84 mph
While not quite reaching the LaFerrari’s top speed of 218 mph, the SF90 offers the capability to reach speeds above much of Ferrari’s lineup, offering an incredible experience behind the steering wheel.
SF90 Aerodynamic Features
- A shut-off Gurney is an active system on the SF90’s rear that helps to reduce drag at high speeds by regulating airflow over the upper body.
- The car’s forged wheels are the result of specific aerodynamic research that has resulted in geometry with equally spaced radial elements between the spokes that act as wing profiles. The result is a set of wheels that function like rotor blades, efficiently managing airflows from the wheel arches.
- Vortex generators balance rear downforce at the front of the car in conjunction with a chassis design that channels air toward them.
Inquire About the SF90 Stradale at Continental AutoSports
The SF90 Stradale’s name is, in part, a celebration of the Scuderia Ferrari racing team’s 90th anniversary, but there’s much more to this Prancing Horse. With stunning performance along with traditional and all-electric driving modes, the SF90 is unique in the Ferrari lineup. To inquire about this incredible supercar, contact Continental AutoSports.
More About the SF90 Stradale
The Ferrari SF90’s specs are a stunning testament for what can be done with a mid-engine all-wheel-drive supercar. With a body design reminiscent of the F8 Tributo and a plug-in hybrid system that exceeds the wildest expectations for such a powertrain, this Prancing Horse is as capable of serving as a road car as it…
Ferrari has unveiled a new model: the SF90 Stradale. Named after the Prancing Horse’s current Formula 1 racer and displacing the LaFerrari as the automaker’s flagship vehicle, this car is a bold statement, not only because of how much power it offers — 986 hp — but also because of how that power is achieved:…